2020 Information Coming Soon!
Held over 3 days competitors will travel over 680km in total which includes almost 218km of flat out competition on 17 closed road Special Stages including the Trade Hire Busselton Super Special Stage in Barnard Park, Busselton. The event is based in Busselton with the Service Park at the Nannup Recreation and Community Centre in close proximity to the gravel forest stages surrounding Nannup.
2020 ENTRY FEES
- $1,500 – Australian Rally Championship®
- $1,100 – WA Rally Championship
- $595 – Clubman Masters
- $595 – Clubman Cup
- For further details of what is included in the Entry Fees click here and also refer to the Supp Regs
The 2020 Make Smoking History Forest Rally counts towards the following:
- 2020 Motorsport Australia Rally Championship®
- 2020 Motorsport Australia ARC2/ARC3/ARC4/J-ARC/M-ARC
- 2020 Motorsport Australia Rally Manufacturers’ Championship
- 2020 Motorsport Australia ARC Teams Cup
- 2020 Motorsport Australia WA Rally Championship
- 2020 Motorsport Australia WA 2WD Rally Championship
- 2020 Motorsport Australia WA Clubman Masters Series
- 2020 Motorsport Australia WA Clubman Cup Series
On the Official Noticeboard page is further information including the Supplementary Regulations. We encourage any prospective competitors to get in touch with us if you have any queries.
Entry is limited to only 100 cars, so don’t delay get your Entry Form completed online now.
Overview Map of the 2020 Make Smoking History Forest Rally stages:2020 Forest Rally OVERVIEW MAPS