2020 sees a major change to the Forest Rally with Recce to be held on Saturday 12th September and followed by a full days competition on Sunday 13th September.
WA Rally Championship Competitors will travel almost 300km in total which includes almost 140km of flat out competition on 8 closed road Special Stages including a mammoth 31km stage around Wellington Dam. The Service Park will be based in the centre of Collie in close proximity to the shops.
2020 ENTRY FEES
- $850 – WA Rally Championship
- $850 – WA 2WD Rally Championship
- $560 – Clubman Masters
- $560 – Clubman Cup
- For further details of what is included in the Entry Fees click here and also refer to the Supp Regs
The 2020 Make Smoking History Forest Rally counts towards the following:
- 2020 Motorsport Australia WA Rally Championship
- 2020 Motorsport Australia WA 2WD Rally Championship
- 2020 Motorsport Australia WA Clubman Masters Series
- 2020 Motorsport Australia WA Clubman Cup Series
On the Official Noticeboard page is further information including the Supplementary Regulations. We encourage any prospective competitors to get in touch with us if you have any queries.
Entry is limited to only 100 cars, so don’t delay get your Entry Form completed online now.