2022 follows on from the successful revamp in 2021 with Recce to be held on Thursday 19th May and Friday 20th May. Followed by the Super Special Stage around the Bunbury Speedway & Autocross Track, then two days of rallying based out of the Nannup Sports & Recreation Club.
ARC & WARC Competitors will travel almost 462km in total which includes almost 182km of flat out competition on 17 closed road Special Stages. The Service Park will have its own Rally Café operating all weekend.
2022 ENTRY FEES – TO BE CONFIRMED
- $1395 – Australian Rally Championship
- $995 – WA Rally Championship
- $995 – WA 2WD Rally Championship
- $655 – Clubman Masters
- $655 – Clubman Cup
The 2022 Make Smoking History Forest Rally counts towards the following:
- 2022 RSEA Motorsport Australia Rally Championship
- 2022 Dunlop Motorsport Australia WA Rally Championship
- 2022 Dunlop Motorsport Australia WA 2WD Rally Championship
- 2022 Motorsport Australia WA Clubman Masters Series
- 2022 Motorsport Australia WA Clubman Cup Series
On the Official Noticeboard page is further information including the Supplementary Regulations. We encourage any prospective competitors to get in touch with us if you have any queries.
Don’t delay get your Entry Form completed online now using the Motorsport Australia Event Entry System.