2020 Information Coming Soon!
Held over 3 days competitors will travel over 606km in total which includes almost 215km of flat out competition on 19 closed road Special Stages including the Trade Hire Busselton Super Special Stage in Barnard Park, Busselton. The event is based in Busselton with the Service Park in the main street of Nannup in close proximity to the gravel forest stages surrounding Nannup.
2019 ENTRY FEES
- $1450 – Australian Rally Championship®
- $1050 – CAMS Zestino Tyres WA Rally Championship
- $1050 – CAMS Zestino Tyres WA 2WD Rally Championship
- $595 – Clubman Masters
- $495 – Clubman Cup
- For further details of what is included in the Entry Fees click here and also refer to the Supp Regs (FINAL)
The 2019 Make Smoking History Forest Rally counts towards the following:
- 2019 CAMS Australian Rally Championship®
- 2019 CAMS Australian 2WD Rally Championship
- 2019 CAMS Australian Rally Manufacturers’ Championship
- 2019 CAMS ARC2 Qualifying Event
- 2019 CAMS Zestino Tyres WA Rally Championship
- 2019 CAMS Zestino Tyres WA 2WD Rally Championship
- 2019 CAMS WA Clubman Masters Series
- 2019 CAMS WA Clubman Cup Series
Entry is limited to only 100 cars, so don’t delay get your Entry Form completed online now.
Overview Map of the 2019 Make Smoking History Forest Rally stages:2019 Forest Rally OVERVIEW MAPS