2023 follows on from the successful 2022 rally with Recce to be held on Thursday, 18th May and Friday, 19th May. Followed by the Super Special Stage around the Bunbury Speedway & Autocross Track, then two days of rallying based out of the Nannup Sports & Recreation Club.
ARC & WARC Competitors will travel almost 466km in total, which includes almost 180km of flat-out competition on 17 closed road Special Stages. The Service Park will have its own Rally Café operating all weekend.
2023 ENTRY FEES – TO BE CONFIRMED
- $1700 – Bosch Motorsport Australia Rally Championship
- $1150 – WA Rally Championship
- $1150 – WA 2WD Rally Championship
- $750 – Clubman Masters
- $750 – Clubman Cup
The 2023 Make Smoking History Forest Rally counts towards the following:
- 2023 Bosch Motorsport Australia Rally Championship
- 2023 Dunlop Motorsport Australia WA Rally Championship
- 2023 Dunlop Motorsport Australia WA 2WD Rally Championship
- 2023 WA Clubman Masters Series
- 2023 WA Clubman Cup Series
On the Official Noticeboard page is further information, including the Supplementary Regulations. We encourage any prospective competitors to get in touch with us if they have any queries.
Don’t delay; get your Entry Form completed online now using the Motorsport Australia Event Entry System.