The Make Smoking History Forest Rally is a National Championship Special Stage Rally, held under the FIA International Sporting Code including Appendices, the National Competition Rules (NCR) of the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport Ltd (CAMS), the National Rally Code, the CAMS Australian Rally Championship® Regulations, the Event Supplementary Regulations and any authorised Bulletins.
There are a variety of vehicles that are eligible to compete and Competitors are reminded that it is their responsibility to ensure that their vehicle complies with relevant Technical Regulations.
- CAMS Manual – Rally/Road
- National Rally Code
- 2018 CAMS Australian Rally Championship Sporting & Technical Regulations
- Group 3C – Production Rally Cars (PRC)
- Group 3C – Club Rally Car (CRC)
- Group N(P) Regulations
- Classic Rally Car Regulations
- Historic Rally Car Regulations
- Group G2 Regulations
- Group G4 Regulations
- Group AP4 – Technical Regulations
- Schedule D – Apparel (ie Helmets, FHR’s, Gloves etc)
If you have any queries regarding your vehicle please contact email@example.com