2022 follow on from the successful revamp in 2021 with with Recce to be held on Thursday 19th May and Friday 20th May. Followed by the Super Special Stage around the Bunbury Speedway & Autocross Track, then two days of rallying based out of the Nannup Sports & Recreation Club.
WA Rally Championship Competitors will travel almost 430km in total which includes almost 191km of flat out competition on 17 closed road Special Stages. The Service Park will have its own Rally Café operating all weekend.
2022 ENTRY FEES – TO BE CONFIRMED
- $850 – WA Rally Championship
- $850 – WA 2WD Rally Championship
- $560 – Clubman Masters
- $560 – Clubman Cup
- For further details of what is included in the Entry Fees click here and also refer to the Supp Regs
The 2022 Make Smoking History Forest Rally counts towards the following:
- 2022 RSEA Motorsport Australia Rally Championship
- 2022 Motorsport Australia WA Rally Championship
- 2022 Motorsport Australia WA 2WD Rally Championship
- 2022 Motorsport Australia WA Clubman Masters Series
- 2022 Motorsport Australia WA Clubman Cup Series
On the Official Noticeboard page is further information including the Supplementary Regulations. We encourage any prospective competitors to get in touch with us if you have any queries.
Don’t delay get your Entry Form completed online now using the Motorsport Australia Event Entry System.