2021 sees another major change to the Forest Rally with Recce to be held on Thursday 20th May and Friday 21st May. Followed by NEW Super Special Stage and the Bunbury Speedway & Autocross Track, then two days of rallying based out of the Nannup Sports & Recreation Club.
WA Rally Championship Competitors will travel almost 430km in total which includes almost 191km of flat out competition on 17 closed road Special Stages. The Service Park will have its own Rally Café operating all weekend.
2021 ENTRY FEES
- $850 – WA Rally Championship
- $850 – WA 2WD Rally Championship
- $560 – Clubman Masters
- $560 – Clubman Cup
- For further details of what is included in the Entry Fees click here and also refer to the Supp Regs
The 2021 Make Smoking History Forest Rally counts towards the following:
- 2021 Motorsport Australia WA Rally Championship
- 2021 Motorsport Australia WA 2WD Rally Championship
- 2021 Motorsport Australia WA Clubman Masters Series
- 2021 Motorsport Australia WA Clubman Cup Series
On the Official Noticeboard page is further information including the Supplementary Regulations. We encourage any prospective competitors to get in touch with us if you have any queries.
Don’t delay get your Entry Form completed online now using the Motorsport Australia Event Sntry System.