The Make Smoking History Forest Rally will be comprised of Australian Rally Championship, State Championship and Multi Club Special Stage Rally, run under the provisions of the FIA International Sporting Code of the FIA, including Appendices, the National Competition Rules, (NCR) of Motorsport Australia Ltd, the National Rally Code, the event Supplementary Regulations and any Bulletins authorised.
There are a variety of vehicles that are eligible to compete and Competitors are reminded that it is their responsibility to ensure that their vehicle complies with relevant Technical Regulations.
- Motorsport Australia Manual – Rally/Road
- National Rally Code
- Motorsport Australia Rally Championship Sporting & Technical Regulations
- Group 3C – Production Rally Cars (PRC)
- Group 3C – Club Rally Car (CRC)
- Group N(P) Regulations
- Classic Rally Car Regulations
- Historic Rally Car Regulations
- Group G2 Regulations
- Group G4 Regulations
- Group AP4 – Technical Regulations
- FIA Groups
- Schedule D – Apparel (ie Helmets, FHR’s, Gloves etc)
For Event Regulations (Supp Regs etc) please check the Official Noticeboard.
If you have any queries regarding your vehicle please contact email@example.com